Thursday 17 June 2010

LOC # 63: Not every joke is a knock-out.

This is me, getting back on a saddle of blogging. As I read blogs of friends and friends of friends, I am reminded that not everything that's blogged is earth-shatteringly important (no offence, B and/or Craig). Sometimes, it's just the process of expression that is important, and sometimes it's more important to you than to the one or two other people who might be interested in what you have to say (sometimes).


So what am I waiting for, I ask? Am I waiting for that one moment of supreme clarity and inspiration that will change the lives of my two followers (see above)? Am I waiting for that ePiphany that will launch me into the stratosphere of web infamy? I need to remember that, like good comedy, sometimes you need lesser thoughts to make the better thoughts seem even more amazing, right?


In every aspect of our lives, we need the Laurels to go with the Hardys. We all need our Shemps to bring out the genius of our Moes, Larrys and Curlys.


Some entries are bound to be the warm-up act, the fluffers of the blogosphere. Consider this to be just that. This entry is not the main act, and there might be several other warm-ups before, or even between my moments of real magnitude.  


Even so, be forewarned: the blog is back. I may not always have anything important to say, but at least I'll be saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment